What's new

Siri not good as google

sg1967cup

Reaction score
My Siri doesn't understand and or find most places for me.
Any help as I seem to use google more often now

Ok, United Kingdom. Not certain if Siri is up and running fully w/ Locations there or not. We have several regular UK based members that should be able to confirm or deny whether or not Siri's working for them.

It's working fine for me in the UK.

The Archangel

I'm in Glasgow

Glaswegian accent is such a strong accent, Siri may struggle....I always find myself speaking in my best "Queens English" to get Siri to do anything I want...

Google hasn't opened a single app at my request, nor has it sent any messages for me.

But at least google understands my request!!

What Siri is the $&@ ! Google wack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siri never works properly for me... I've always assumed that it was my 'accent', so I have never bothered with the Google one either and will just continue do things the old fashioned way! :)

Siri can't look for places in Bulgaria. Why? Regardless of that everything works perfectly.

Even Siri doesn't support in Golden , Colorado , United states. It is not perfect. You can replace Siri with Google's Voice Search.

I think it's accent, Siri will only understand American Accents (or accents from countries which have a familliar accent to American) or British accents (once again accents which are related or sound familliar to British accents).

Many Thanks,
ASSASINATERZ