What's new

siri in iphone4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ing? Siri works only on iPhone 4S btw.

That is incorrect. Siri works on the iPhone 4 and even the iPad 2. As long as you're jailbroken. All you have to do is install Spire, pop in a Siri server address and you're good to go. My friend even said Siri for some reason is faster on my 4 than his 4s. I have Siri installed on both my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2

That is incorrect. Siri works on the iPhone 4 and even the iPad 2. As long as you're jailbroken. All you have to do is install Spire, pop in a Siri server address and you're good to go. My friend even said Siri for some reason is faster on my 4 than his 4s. I have Siri installed on both my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2...

Yes but in order to use Spire you have to have the 4S and a legal key to get it working but it could come in handy if you have the 4S and non 4S device that you want siri on both

That is incorrect. Siri works on the iPhone 4 and even the iPad 2. As long as you're jailbroken. All you have to do is install Spire, pop in a Siri server address and you're good to go. My friend even said Siri for some reason is faster on my 4 than his 4s. I have Siri installed on both my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2

Hi i am interested in installing Siri onto my iPhone 4, just out of interest how did you get a server address or where did you get it..

Hi i am interested in installing Siri onto my iPhone 4, just out of interest how did you get a server address or where did you get it..

you need a iphone 4S in order to retrieve a working key..

and with that said I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.