What's new

Simple Mobile

57iPhOnE

Reaction score
Hello, i live in miami. Down here there is a company called Simple Mobile.
it is an alternative to t-mobile. For any of you iphone uses that have Simple Mobile, and need suppot, i can help, please feel free to as away.

Thank you.

I am strongly considering switching to Simple Mobile. I read some reviews that they were capping unlimited data at 1gb, is this true? What insight can you give?

Also, how is there coverage? Do you know if they share towers with other carriers or anything?

hello, i use alot of data way over 1gb, the covergae is good, i belive they use tmobile towers, which will soon be at&t towers, so the service will only get better

it is an alternative to t-mobile. For any of you iphone uses that have Simple Mobile, and need suppot, i can help, please feel free to as away.

Thank you.

I hope you can help me man.. I'm also in Miami (Kendall)... I have a 3G w/ Simple Mobile and can't send nor receive photos... can you help? The store sends me to cust serv & vice versa.. it's a nightmare man...

Thank you.

I hope you can help me man.. I'm also in Miami (Kendall)... I have a 3G w/ Simple Mobile and can't send nor receive photos... can you help? The store sends me to cust serv & vice versa.. it's a nightmare man...
I agree I cant either its a nightmare.Please post a fix if you figure it out.

you are saying about the mobiles but i think these mobiles are not in India.Here are many Chinese phones and Nokia and Samsung and Sony.

I would like to get an I-phone4S and use it with Simple Mobile. What is the best way to do this?

Sooooo I wanna buy an iphone, but I am completely cluelesss. Im on a budget (Clearly!) so I just dont wanna be stuck with a brick. When Shopping What key words am I looking for? Jailbroken? Unlocked? Please Help! My old phone broke, So Im buyin in the next few days...

chrisr and ms_phya, I'm in the same situation. i guess 57iphOnE isn't helping people anymore. i've had Simple Mobile for about 2 years now. i use it with just a cheap Motorola W490 -a little flip phone. Just lately i've learned that Simple Mobile has plans to support the Blackberries, and then just today learned that i can actually have an iPhone with Simple Mobile !!!!!

Well, i've just done a search here to find the best iPhone Forum on the Internet, and i found this one. Though with you two not even getting any replies, and the millions of people that must have iPhones, i'm really skeptical that this is the #1 iPhone Forum on the 'Net. Anyway, can a person really get one of those new iPhone 4s, and have it run with Simple Mobile ? -If so, i'm doing it! Simple Mobile has been great to me. Though, like the other posters in this Thread mentioned, i guess it's a hastle doing pics.

On my local Craigslist, a unlocked, jailbroked, GSM iPhone 3G can be had for about $200. The guy selling it said we could take it to the local Simple Mobile Dealer, and get it running like i want it before paying him.

Chrisr, i think all's you do is get a iPhone 4s and then take it in to your local Simple Mobile Dealer. make sure it is GSM and unlocked. <----- that what i read right on the SIMPLE Mobile | Unlimited Cell Phone Plans Website.

Chrisr, I guess our love for iPhones AND Simple Mobile aren't compatible. Over the last couple of days i've learned, if a person uses Simple Mobile, then the iPhone is really not the best mobile device at all because, Number One, iPhone's aren't 4G, and Number Two, they aren't really 3G either ( if you use an unlocked 3G iPhone with your Simple Mobile ). if you use an iPhone on T-Mobile you will only be able to use the edge connection. And yes, CDMA iPhones cannot use data and voice at the same time, it is just the nature of the technology.

Put another way someone said - " You will not get 3G if you get an iPhone. Simple Mobile uses T-Mobile's frequency bands. The iPhone is compatible with AT&T's 3G frequency bands. If you get an unlocked iPhone, you will only get EDGE, and your browser will be slow unless you use WiFi ".

So what do i like better, Simple Mobile or the iPhone ? I think i like Simple Mobile better. Therfore, now looking to get an UNLOCKED LG THRILL 4G WITH 3D DISPLAY. IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. UNLOCKED FOR ALL GSM USE. <------as seen on Craigslist

57iPhOnE, encouraging iPhones and Simple Mobile isn't really the best option. I wish it was!

Last edited: