Winterboard - ClearLockscreen
Forecast - Weather
Zeppelin - status bar icon
Slider Pro - custom slider and text

ip5lock.png

ip5spider.png

Last edited:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363129515.936267.jpg

Using springtomize, no theme currently, and epiq iwidget. :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

What's up Mike!!! How's it going? Hope is all well.

There are some really cool tweaks out for the iphone. Full customization on lockscreens, springboards. I will post here when I get the chance to figure everything out.

Last edited:
my current setup

ExxOS Lockscreen and Home

y9y6y8u7.jpg
y8y2atyg.jpg
apejuqes.jpg

i like this way, much better ..

uva4enyq.jpg

current :)

7unyhumu.jpg
are7u2ym.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have a quick question about the themes and wallpapers available for a jailbroken iphone. I am an android user looking to make the switch. I've been going over your themes and pouring over the jailbreak threads. I have never rooted an android but I was constantly changing things and tinkering.

This is my current home screen. Top right is app drawer, middle is voice control. If I could remove the google search in the top left that would be gone too. The dock hide and status bar hide keep everything hidden until I need it.

I like a very clean homescreen. Can this be accomplished with an iphone or am I stuck to throwing everything in folders on the springboard?

Thanks,
Ryan

Moderator edit...removed inappropriate picture! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, this is a reminder that your Home Screen pics need to be appropriate. Remember, this is a family, friendly forum.

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator