What's new

Show Your Home Screens

IMG_6099.jpg

IMG_3586.png

I give up on round clocks with hands [emoji3061]. I guess the old time look and new tech just don't work for me as my last one also just quit ( again) but at least my screen can still appear organized and functional. I have to learn to count all over again though. [emoji2955]

View attachment 52824
I give up on round clocks with hands [emoji3061]. I guess the old time look and new tech just don't work for me as my last one also just quit ( again) but at least my screen can still appear organized and functional. I have to learn to count all over again though. [emoji2955]

You’re Funny D [emoji854] But I get it...Just use what works best for your needs.

You’re Funny D [emoji854] But I get it...Just use what works best for your needs.

It's the 'old dogs' / new tricks thing. Other than on devices & car dashboards there are few digi-clocks used here because of the electricity issues we discussed earlier, so hands are the norm - not always in mitts like Mickey either [emoji3061]

dayjolie, How did you get your screen set up this way??? I think it’s So Exquisite and want to do something Similar