What's new

Show Your Home Screens

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1894.JPG

No, but I had a Marshall Amp and a Gibson way back when. Don't recall where I got the wallpaper. Had it a long time.

When I went to school I had to sell my '59 ES-330 TD, '63 Firebird VII both tobacco sunburst and my white '81 Flying V (white) Gibson Guitars. I had a couple others that had to go as well, but these three are the ones I still miss. The nice thing is I did get to keep my '95 PRS Custom 22 that I ordered specifically for me, that's the one on my X lock screen picture. Sadly it hasn't been played in too long [emoji20]

When I went to school I had to sell my '59 ES-330 TD, '63 Firebird VII both tobacco sunburst and my white '81 Flying V (white) Gibson Guitars. I had a couple others that had to go as well, but these three are the ones I still miss. The nice thing is I did get to keep my '95 PRS Custom 22 that I ordered specifically for me, that's the one on my X lock screen picture. Sadly it hasn't been played in too long [emoji20]

I've quit playing, except occasionally on my acoustic. I have an old Yamaha that has a great sound I like. It's a cheap one, but sounds better than many expensive ones I've tried.