What's new

Show us your pets

Here are my bearded dragons (pogona vitticeps)

This is Sir Wallace or Wally for short
855d432dc68f9b3976cc926579fd1ae8.jpg

4127f04e3ff68cc9a0de136f50a250bf.jpg

He is 5 months old

This is my 2 month old Lacey. Same species just different colors.
bf4eaca144702473a347f916f3d43cc1.jpg

19a92018683e8f55974c4063e0a1863a.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Here are my bearded dragons (pogona vitticeps)

This is Sir Wallace or Wally for short
855d432dc68f9b3976cc926579fd1ae8.jpg

4127f04e3ff68cc9a0de136f50a250bf.jpg

He is 5 months old

This is my 2 month old Lacey. Same species just different colors.
bf4eaca144702473a347f916f3d43cc1.jpg

19a92018683e8f55974c4063e0a1863a.jpg

Thank you for looking!
Sir Wallace is certainly good looking and has the art of relaxing perfected if the second photo is any indication.

I like Reptiles, Years ago my son had an Iguana, When he bought him he sat in the palm of his hand he was so small, He eventually had to sell him because he was about seven feet in length and still growing, It killed him to sell him.

I like Reptiles, Years ago my son had an Iguana, When he bought him he sat in the palm of his hand he was so small, He eventually had to sell him because he was about seven feet in length and still growing, It killed him to sell him.
That's not as bad as those who buy a cute little baby python that can grow to well over 15' long.

Awwww I bet that was a painful situation. Wow! 7 feet, those 2 feet taller than me! That's huge but I bet your son has a great relationship with him.

Thank you for sharing that with us! [emoji4]

@msw0rld Wally is so cute. I didn't know you had more than one, Lacy is cute too - I like Lacy's markings. You can use this thread to keep us up to date on Wally's health.. I would be interested in keeping up with his progress.

@scifan57 Thanks for creating this thread!

@msw0rld Wally is so cute. I didn't know you had more than one, Lacy is cute too - I like Lacy's markings. You can use this thread to keep us up to date on Wally's health.. I would be interested in keeping up with his progress.

We just recently got Lacey. They both are in a body shed right now so their colors are faded a bit. But she will be a red color. Her markings down her back is how she got her name. Hubby thinks they look like shoe laces! I say they look like stitches!

I will do that with Wally health's. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share his story. I did get an article today that told me that the roaches need fruit, veggies, some protein and vitamins, etc. If they are fed too much high protein (that's what the dog food is) the roaches then turn that protein into uric acid which is what can be fatal in the bearded dragons (pogona vitticeps).

So far he has had the one dose last night and one this morning. He will get one more this afternoon and back to vet tomorrow for x-ray. He hasn't passed anything yet but it's still early. He has been sitting on the heating pad on his belly for 2 hours. He just went back to his enclosure. I have a cat bed with a heating pad with a blanket and a basking light above on my couch arm so I can spend time with him.

Thank you again, Wally needs all the good vibes he can get!

We just recently got Lacey. They both are in a body shed right now so their colors are faded a bit. But she will be a red color. Her markings down her back is how she got her name. Hubby thinks they look like shoe laces! I say they look like stitches!

I will do that with Wally health's. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share his story. I did get an article today that told me that the roaches need fruit, veggies, some protein and vitamins, etc. If they are fed too much high protein (that's what the dog food is) the roaches then turn that protein into uric acid which is what can be fatal in the bearded dragons (pogona vitticeps).

So far he has had the one dose last night and one this morning. He will get one more this afternoon and back to vet tomorrow for x-ray. He hasn't passed anything yet but it's still early. He has been sitting on the heating pad on his belly for 2 hours. He just went back to his enclosure. I have a cat bed with a heating pad with a blanket and a basking light above on my couch arm so I can spend time with him.

Thank you again, Wally needs all the good vibes he can get!
Yeah, people don't realize that the pets/feeders need to be fed foodstuffs as close as possible to what nature provides.. and nature doesn't make the kind of dog food that humans use to feed their dogs.

You're welcome, Ard!

Wally update!!

Just saw doctor and he still has a slight impaction, it has moved down the intestine track. Doctor is happy with the progression of the move. We are back to the vet on Sunday for the next check in.

He slept through the night just fine. Been giving him warm soaks, giving him the medicine from the vet and also letting him lay on the heating pad with a blanket on top of it. But only with me sitting right next to him. I do not ever leave him alone, except for when he is locked up in his enclosure. Lol

Fyi - I just finished paying the vet my last payment! So I'm caught up until next week! Lol

Here is how he slept!
d0ce6ff5d934162a064159875cf8e01b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wally update!!

Just saw doctor and he still has a slight impaction, it has moved down the intestine track. Doctor is happy with the progression of the move. We are back to the vet on Sunday for the next check in.

He slept through the night just fine. Been giving him warm soaks, giving him the medicine from the vet and also letting him lay on the heating pad with a blanket on top of it. But only with me sitting right next to him. I do not ever leave him alone, except for when he is locked up in his enclosure. Lol

Fyi - I just finished paying the vet my last payment! So I'm caught up until next week! Lol

Here is how he slept!
d0ce6ff5d934162a064159875cf8e01b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the update. Go, Wally!
I think the picture is great, not only does your body heat keep him warm, it brings you two together :)