What's new

Share everything plan

dengirl

Reaction score
Trying to figure out what our bill will be when we switch over to the new share everything. We have an iPhone and a iPad not sure how much data we need since we use wifi but am thinking of going with the 100.00 plan. Is that all it is the 100 plus the 40 and 10 for iPad?so 150 plus taxes? Thanks

dengirl said:
Trying to figure out what our bill will be when we switch over to the new share everything. We have an iPhone and a iPad not sure how much data we need since we use wifi but am thinking of going with the 100.00 plan. Is that all it is the 100 plus the 40 and 10 for iPad?so 150 plus taxes? Thanks

How much Data does the $100/mo plan come w/? But yes, your calculations are correct using that shared plan.

Thomasjtsi said:
How much Data does the $100/mo plan come w/? But yes, your calculations are correct using that shared plan.

For $100.00 they offer 10 gb. I use wifi so I have no idea what I really use and what it would be with two devices since now we only have the one but when we switch plans we will be using two. I want to think as I don't have wifi for if we ever decide to get rid of wifi at home.