What's new

Share/Comment on a Tweak

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a tweak that you like and want to share to everyone? Experiencing conflicts of some kind between two or more packages? Post them here.

This thread will just be an open-ended thread where users can share tweaks that they like and use, or you can comment on your experience with one to spread the knowledge.

The discussion/promotion/sharing of any piracy tweaks are strictly prohibited.

Please do not just post something like "Springtomize 3" and submit your post. Give it a little bit more detail like the format below.

Tweak/Package Name

Free/Paid (including pricing if paid)

Repository (if it's a default repository, you can just give the name)

Functionality

Comments/Discussion (Optional)

Example:

Springtomize 3 for $2.99 from BigBoss

Springtomize 3 is an iOS 7 overhaul of Springtomize 2 (for iOS 5 and 6), and allows the user to tweak/change different aspects of the UI/GUI such as disabling labels, changing animation speeds, showing/hiding different aspects of the statusBar and allows for the nesting of folders. It's a fairly well-rounded all-in-one kind of tweaking package, and I've had a great experience with it.

Share away!!

Last edited:
+1 for Springtomize 3. I use it to get a 5 icon dock with a 3d wrap-around effect and to hide some annoying icons like newstand, stocks, compass etc that I don't use. I also like that it allows me to remove icon text and change their transparency. I used to use FakeCarrier to change the carrier name, but Springtomize even does that. The padlocks on the dock don't normally show. Its only because I was also messing with Lockdown.
&
ClassicDock - free on BigBoss
I use this in conjunction with Springtomize 3 to get the reflective effect on the dock.
$IMG_6742.jpg$IMG_6749.jpg

AndroidLock XT - $1.99 on ModMyi
I use this app to get the Android like pattern to open instead of a number or word passcode. You can select multiple themes or just about make the screen blank and swipe it that way. You can adjust the transparency and several other options of each theme. I chose not to show the lines while I swipe but just show a little arrow instead, to make it hard for someone looking over my shoulder.
$IMG_6760.jpg

Lockdown Pro iOS 7 - $1.99 on BigBoss
With Lockdown I can hide icons just like Springtomize but I can also selectively password protect any app or folder I want while my phone is unlocked. If the kids want to play games on my phone I can lock my mail and messages (or anything else) while they have my phone without any fear of them sending or reading something they shouldnt'. The padlocks only show when you long press the icons or when you're configuring settings.
$IMG_6750.jpg$IMG_6754.jpg

Last edited:
AskToCall - Free on BigBoss
I like AskToCall so I don't butt-dial people or so that when I look at their contact info, I don't accidentally call them that way. When I do want to call, I just slide and go!
$IMG_6746.jpg

Messages Customizer - Free on ModMyi
I hate the look of the new iOS7 messages. I REALLY want the pre-ios 7 look back but that doesn't seem possible. As an alternative, Messages Customizer allows me to get the colors just about the same as they used to be (still not that glossy look though) and it allows me to expand the message size all the way across the window instead of stacking the words. You can adjust the text colors, bubble colors, transparency and several other options as well.
$IMG_6748.jpg$IMG_6747.jpg

iFile - Free limited use version or $4.99 on BigBoss
I hate the camera shutter sound, the ANNOYING sent text message sound and the recieved message sound you get while the messages app is open. With iFile I was able to go in a change those files to .BAK instead of .caf so I don't have to hear them ever again, whether my phone is on silent or not. I have also used it to modify sound files in some games.
$IMG_6751.jpg

f.lux - Free on Cydia/Telephoreo
This handy little guy keeps my phone from having a bluish tint at night. The change in lamp color really makes it easier on the eyes.
$IMG_6753.jpg

Hope pics are ok- if not, I'll remove them.

Rik

swipeselection

It gives the option to swipe words if you have miss-spelled it. And don't have to point with your finger to edit it.

CyDelete7

Delete cydia installed apps like you delete normal installed app from App Store.

Purge

Kill all background apps with one click.

F.lux
Gives a good evening light on your phone.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's my recommendations:

Auxo 2

This is one hell of a tweak for multitasking. U won't be using the home button again. Use it one and trust me, u will like it. And it's paid in bigboss repo I think. (Not sure of the repo)

Altkeyboard 2

It's the better alternative to swipeselection pro. There are a few things customizable in settings. If u use swipeselection, give this a try. [emoji106]

Safari downloader plus

Helps u to download anything in the web with any extensions or format. Even supports YouTube. [emoji6]

All these are paid tweaks. I would recommend u to get it genuinely and not pirating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: