What's new

Settings

hayes2001wr

Reaction score
Have a notification symbol stuck over my settings icon and can't get it off. I did do the update and it is still there. Even did a restore and that didn't work. It's bugging me. Please help.

Hard reset... hold the lock & home buttons together for 10 seconds and release. The phone will then reboot.

Just a quicly. Which is the lock button and which is the home button? Where can I find that info quickly.

billwhit1 said:
Just a quicly. Which is the lock button and which is the home button? Where can I find that info quickly.

round button end of screen button on top right how long have you had your iphone☺

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Agin which is which the button on the face seems to be the "Home" and the one at the top the "lock" but the one on the top trims the screen off. I use them but if asked to push the home button I would not know which one. Btw I'm finding my way around this forum Tks billwhit1

billwhit1 said:
Agin which is which the button on the face seems to be the "Home" and the one at the top the "lock" but the one on the top trims the screen off.
Correct...

Agin which is which the button on the face seems to be the "Home" and the one at the top the "lock" but the one on the top trims the screen off. I use them but if asked to push the home button I would not know which one. Btw I'm finding my way around this forum Tks billwhit1

Think of it this way...the round "home" button on the front is the button you use to return to the "home"(main) screen.

round button end of screen button on top right how long have you had your iphone☺

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You said that backwards in reply to his question! No wonder he doesn't know how to use his phone... LOL!