What's new

Sent a Group txt ..from a diff num

walnutz824

Reaction score
This is very strange and i jus wanna no if anyone here can help me out. I sent a group text mesaage from my iphone yest too my 2 friends both recieved and msgd back whos this. ...? Im lik what so i call my friend and ask wtf hes talkin about. He said the number was different. So i hung up and sent him a normal txt and he said he got it. All is good. But for some reason wen i send a group mms txt. My friends recieve it from a compl different number. So i called the number today aome random old guy answeres.... I dont have my cell hooked up to anything like google voice. So idk what this is. Any of you guys no a fix. Or what. Thanks alot

When you send a group message it gets sent as a picture message and shows the other users it was sent to and they see all the other numbers

That's what happened to me, but on the other end.

I was sent a "group picture message" with another number attached to it, along with the sender's name. When you're the receiver at least, the message isn't grouped together with previous text messages from the sender (if you do have any previous messages saved from the sender). So the "group text message" or "group picture message" is listed as if it was sent from someone else that you don't have any previous messages from. I hope I'm explaining this correctly. =/ I think this may be another reason why it creates confusion.