What's new

seeing problem

tphone

Reaction score
when i put my phone (iphone 6) with cable to the computer, i can see only some of the picture in my phone, anyone knows the ereason?

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Do you use "Optimize iPhone Storage"? To find this feature, go to Settings - Photos & Camera. If it is enabled, iCloud stores your images when your iPhone is low on space, so they are not really on your device. The computer only shows images that are on your iPhone, so this could be a reason why you miss some of the pictures when you connect your iDevice to the PC.

Thank you for your respond J.A. it really helped, what you said was true, i can see all my pictures on icloud and i downloaded them all but i didint change any of my settings, is that happened with the last ios and is there a way to change those settings, so that i can transfer my pictures everytime with wire without needing internet?

when i put my phone (iphone 6) with cable to the computer, i can see only some of the picture in my phone, anyone knows the ereason?

Stop using the USB cable. A much better way is to use the PhotoSync App. :) It uses WiFi and you can use your browser (the app gives you a link address) to see, upload/download photos.

I just bookmarked the PhotoSync link.

Now all I have to do is start PhotoSync on my iPhone, click the link in my browser.

It's possible that iCloud is the reason for your problem, tphone. Did you use iCloud Photo Library before the update?