Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make mine the size of an iPad Mini

• I have other ideas regarding screen size

• Total voters

DaveM

Reaction score
The trend in smart phones seems to be that bigger screen size is better, and most (if not all) phone manufacturers have been increasing the size at regular intervals. Do you lust for a bigger iPhone? Or has Apple found just the right size? Please vote and share your thoughts, as no poll can contain all possible answers.

Bigger is definitely better, a 5" screen would be perfect for me.

Mark me down as one of the people who really, really (really!) hopes the iPhone gets no bigger. Much larger and the thing won't fit comfortably in my pocket (I don't carry a purse).

So, I'm fine with the iPhone 5...

Marilyn

for watching movies, I want a larger screen - which is why I have an iPad (not the mini). I like I can still hit all the screen with one hand only (well, thumb). I dont want it any larger, I like being able to put it comfortably in my pocket.

Many people were disappointed that the new iphone didn't have a bigger screen.

I think my iPhone 5 is perfect. I'm with some of the others here, leave the screen size the way it is and I'm a happy camper.

I agree with the others. No bigger! Otherwise you might as well just use a tablet. For me, It's number one purpose in life is being a phone. Then comes email and text, then playing music. That's it. Games should be played on a console or computer and movies should be watched on a big screen tv or at the theater.

My original smart phone was an EVO 4G ...it had a 4.3 inch screen which was perfect for me...

I've been running my iphone 5 since early this year ... I am STILL NOT USED TO THE SMALL SCREEN...

I would love the iPhone to have a scree size at least 4.3 inches ...not much larger then that however

Bob G

Bigger is definitely better, a 5" screen would be perfect for me.

I think that the size of my S4 is perfect. I can still use it one handed just fine. I have small hands too. I really wish Apple would get on board with a larger screen.