What's new

Screen protectors

Jskillz16

Reaction score
I just got the privacy one it's great the salesman was trying to sell me ghost armor but the privacy sp is great

How is the privacy protector?
I thought about getting one, but I just LOVE the glass screen. Its such good quality and I dont want to cover it up with anything

thr pricavy ones are great. i have always been a huge fan of the invisible shield line. i use them on everything including my laptop, every phone i have ever used, my ipod classic, and of course, my iPhone 4. i use the shield and otterbox commuter case as my 2 forms of armor

I just got the privacy one it's great the salesman was trying to sell me ghost armor but the privacy sp is great

I LOVE. My ghost armor.. I WAS a huge fan of Zagg but the texture was terrible and didn't stay on if using a case.. For the same price of the Zagg I got a FULL body screen protector.. Honestly it feels like nothing is there feels like glass on both sides I'm extremely Happy I chose Ghost Armor

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Yea had zagg before good prouducts

I had ghost armor for four months and it started peeling off... Just bought a cheap screen protector on amazon $6 for four matte screens.. The gf has a matte screen live it no glare and no fingerprints or sticky screens always dry feeling

I just purchased the invisible shield hd for my 4S but haven't put it on yet. I was wondering if putting a screen protector on a iPhone will ruin the screen?

Anyone have any thoughts or experience in this matter?

A screen protector is designed to protect the screen so I cant see how they would ruin a screen. Not using a screen protector is more likely to leave you with a ruined, scratched or broken screen. I dont have any experience with the Invisible Shield screen protectors but I have always used a screen protector and would never leave my phone without one.

Invisible shield does not ruin the screen at all. When you take it off the phone the screen will feel like new. It does not leave any sticky marks when it's off. Invisible shield is the number one screen protector in my book for any device. Lifetime replacement warranty and super easy to send in and get your new one.

My problem in all the times I have put screen savers on phones only 2 times have I done this ith out leaving bubbles on the screen.

I wish there is a way to put a screen ever on avoiding the bubbles.

Sent from my 64gb iPad