What's new

Screen Protector for iPhone 7 Plus

From what I saw when I checked out the website, the screen itself is glass with the curved edges moulded from a tough ABS plastic.

Yeah I've seen these but I personally am not sure how I feel about the colored bezel covering protectors.

Does anyone go without a screen protector?? How well does the screen actually hold up?
I didn't use a screen protector on Galaxy S6 Edge+ and was lucky enough to not get any major scratches..

Does anyone go without a screen protector?? How well does the screen actually hold up?
I didn't use a screen protector on Galaxy S6 Edge+ and was lucky enough to not get any major scratches..
I've been using all my iPhones without a screen protector since Apple introduced gorilla glass in the iPhone 4. It holds up nicely and looks great. A quick wipe of the screen with a microfiber cloth and the screen looks like day one.

I usually put my phone in my pocket beside my keys and loose change and it's still scratch and scuff free. It also looks a lot nicer without any protection. (And feels better without protection) har har.

I have dropped my phone a handful of times as well, and the screen is still fresh. I know other people drop it once and crack the screen, but honestly even the best screen protector out there won't stop the whole glass from shattering. If you hit it in a sweet spot, I'm sure the whole thing would break.

I don't bother anymore and haven't looked back.

My 6S screen looks horrible and gets noticeably worse every day. It is past the point of being worth it but I will never again forgo protection for an iPhone's screen

the screen protectors i bought were $7.95 on amazon with 1,238 reviews and 4 1/2 stars and installed it myself and didn't have to pay nearly $50 to have it done. with reviews like that i didn't think i could go wrong i actually have accidentally dropped my more than once and they work fine.

My screen protector looks great, except I didn't put it on to well, it is a (glass one)