What's new

SBSettings App For Jailbroken iPhone

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nJQ0vFUJc[/ame]​

This is an App that allows you to have your phone settings pop out with just a simple swipe. First off, you download SBSettings in Cydia or Rock. After it is installed you just swipe your status bar, it will pop out. You can turn your WiFi off really quickly along with other settings. SBSettings is free for everyone.

Phil,
You may already have answered this, but I am not sure. After jailbreaking, is it possible to close all the open apps in the multitasking tray at once?
Thanks a lot,
Howard

I posted some screen shots of this as well as some new skins for SBsettings in my thread in the iPhone 4 hacking section. There's a really tasty skin which was designed especially for our phones display :)

Regarding closing all open apps at once it seems this is not working yet from within SBsettings. You can click on free up space but it doesn't do anything. I'm sure an update will be released in due course.

Its great to use iphone 4, its cool and find better than its earlier version. It's having better features than any other gaming palm pc.

Iphone 4g skins.