What's new

SAVING PICTURES

alfiemag

Reaction score
All my pictures on my iPhone 6 save on iCloud. Is there any way I can change that? Can I change so they load to camera roll? I can't get my pictures to transfer from my phone to my computer.
I would appreciate help.

Thank You,
Alfiemag

Welcome to iPhone Forums?

In Settings - Photos & Camera, disable iCloud Photo Library and Upload to My Photo Stream. Then the images will be on your iPhone only.

To get them to your computer, there are a few options:
Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

There are also apps that transfer them to your computer. It's possible to load the pictures to online storage on your iPhone - Google Photos, OneDrive, ... e.g. The images will sync to your computer, where you can open and save them.

Hope that helps.

I have some stored on n iCloud but I can't delete them from my phone. What the best solution?

I have some stored on n iCloud but I can't delete them from my phone. What the best solution?
Is there a problem with removing them from the iPhone? Were they synced to your device through iTunes?
Do you want to store them somewhere else?

If you're on a Mac, just launch Image Capture.

Connect your iPhone, choose "trust this computer" and unlock your phone to see all the photos from the camera roll. You choose the ones you want to delete and confirm.

They'll be gone and you don't even have to launch iTunes.

Just make sure you've already back up these pictures, because once you use this method, there's no undo or backup. Once you delete it .. it's gone forever.