What's new

Rumour: iPhone 8 to Launch on September 22

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Rumour iPhone 8 release date September 22.JPG

According to a new report on BGR, Apple will be launching the iPhone 8 on September 22. The news comes via a leaked from what is claimed to be an iPhone carrier presentation, images and details of which were posted on Chinese microblogging website Weibo.

According to the translation of the information, the iPhone will be released in the third week of September, with the announcement event for all three new iPhones taking place in the week of September 10.

BGR also says that the fact that Samsung is set to make the forthcoming Galaxy Note 8 available for pre-order as early as tomorrow, many weeks before the device is set to be released on September 15, could be because Samsung is aware that Apple’s new iPhone line-up is set to be released just 1 week later, and therefore has decided to move pre-orders forward in order to be able to counteract all the publicity from the iPhone launch.

Source: We may finally know the iPhone 8’s release date

I'll wait until next year. I already upgraded 3 phones this year. Two iPhone 7's for the ladies, and a Galaxy S8+ for my son.
Nice.. you have some quality phones right there.. I was telling folks on our other forum.. I'm happy with both my iPhone 7+ and S8+.. But as usual I need to jump lol it gets expensive but I only have me to take care of..

Have they officially announced the launch date?
Apple never officially announces an availability date until the official announcement. In the case of the iPhone 8, it is expected to be announced on September 22nd, with an availability date at some time after that date.

Last edited:
There are so many dated floating. I read 12th Sept, 14th Sept and 22nd Sept let's wait and see