What's new

Ringtones

sonia-pap

Reaction score
I can’t find an easy and free way do download my favorite songs and use them as ringtones .can you help me? Thanks

Is there an app to do it Straight without iTunes ?even if I had to pay ?

The methods I’ve found for creating iPhone ringtones without using iTunes seem to require using the GarageBand app on a Mac.

BTW, iTunes is a free download for Windows computers and is included on all Mac computers.

The methods I’ve found for creating iPhone ringtones without using iTunes seem to require using the GarageBand app on a Mac.

BTW, iTunes is a free download for Windows computers and is included on all Mac computers.

I don’t have the link anymore, but if you search for creating ringtones with GarageBand there are instructions available. It was an older article but still worked. It didn’t require a Mac, it was all done on your phone. I still have all the ringtones I made using that method.

In the iTunes app on your iPhone, you can search for you song, then click on ringtones and pay to download it.

How can I make ringtone my favorite songs ?
Even if I want to pay I only find specific ringtones only

I‘ve merged your post with the thread you created earlier. As you still need help, this may help members who intend to help, so they know what has been suggested before.