What's new

Ringtone Maker / Deleting Ringtones From iTunes

22iPhoneVince

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to delete ringtones from iTunes that you've added with Ringtone Maker? I have no problem creating them and adding them to iTunes but I know it has to be a way to delete or clear them out when you don't want them on there anymore.

22iPhoneVince said:
Can anyone tell me how to delete ringtones from iTunes that you've added with Ringtone Maker? I have no problem creating them and adding them to iTunes but I know it has to be a way to delete or clear them out when you don't want them on there anymore.

Right click on the file and tap delete. You'll be asked if you would like to keep the file or delete from computer.

I think I tried right clicking and it didn't do anything. But I'm going to try again tomorrow when I get to my work computer. I'll post the outcome.

The only thing I really liked about Android over Apple was the ablilty to click on ANY of my MP3's and tell it to become my ringtone. And for FREE too.

I love the Ringtone Maker for iPhone! It's FREE and not only can you choose a song as a ringtone but you can actually pic what part of a song you want to use. Up to 30 seconds worth.

there are a few of them out there, which one do you like that works the best?

Go to the same place you tried to right click and delete and just hit click on ringtone again to delete and click your delete key on your main keyboard instead.
I know this is an old post but came up for me #2 on Google search for this issue I resolved myself. Hope it helped someone.

Last edited: