What's new

Ringtone Issues

rocketman

Reaction score
Hi, I installed all of my old ringtones from my Iphone 7, assigned some to contacts as well as selected one for my general ringtone. They all confirm the sounds in the settings panel, then when the phone rings, none of the designated sounds work. I get the Apple ringtones that I've never heard or touched before. Any ideas about this. Very frustrated. Thanks

Hi, I installed all of my old ringtones from my Iphone 7, assigned some to contacts as well as selected one for my general ringtone. They all confirm the sounds in the settings panel, then when the phone rings, none of the designated sounds work. I get the Apple ringtones that I've never heard or touched before. Any ideas about this. Very frustrated. Thanks
I noticed when I restored from my iPhone 7 plus to X although all the tones were in the settings when connected to iTunes they were missing..so dragged them back from PC to tones in iTunes

This is a different issue. They are all there, and set properly, just that the phone is ignoring them.

My X has been on vibrate since new, I'll switch it tomorrow and see if it is doing the same