What's new

Review: Karas Kustoms Aluminum Case

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Ok, here is my small review on Karas aluminum case. This is a great case and a good alternative for the ones that can't get good reception with a bumper style aluminum case. Another plus is its half the price of almost all the aluminum cases so far.... Enjoy the video & i will post up a few of the color plates once I get them!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQS8lcK0zI[/ame]

Look for my color plate and black case video sometime tomorrow!

80f76fdf.jpg

There is a reason it is half the price of other metal cases.;)

I love this case...!!
In combination with icarbons' black back skin, it adds a very unique look to it...

only concern is would I have to take it out of the case for the various docks? also, is there a padding or soft membrane on the inside of the case that touches the iphone4? as secure as it seems, everything eventually moves a little after time..without this protective padding/membrane I could see scratching or etc developing over time.

Last edited:
only concern is would I have to take it out of the case for the various docks? also, is there a padding or soft membrane on the inside of the case that touches the iphone4? as secure as it seems, everything eventually moves a little after time..without this protective padding/membrane I could see scratching or etc developing over time.

Yes, it doesn't work with most docks.... The front and back rest mostly on the hard rubber that goes around the edges of the glass so haven't seen any scratches yet...but I'm sure if you didn't keep it clean sand might eventually get between it & the glass.

Here is a good review of the Karas case, one that actually talks about reception and uses a white iphone :)

Last edited by a moderator: