What's new

Restored iPhone 5, not all photo's recovered?

James_27

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quick one, -iphone 5 locked out due to too many passcode's incorrect
- iPhone restored and data etc taken from last update (yesterday) from the cloud (not backed up), lessons have been learnt!
Problem - Photos from last year not been picked up from the cloud (approx 10 months ago)

Question - If I was to make more space on my device, could I recover from the cloud? OR
is that hopefully thinking and it's now gone?

I tell you what, any advice would be beyond golden!

Kind regards, James

Hi guys, Just a quick one, -iphone 5 locked out due to too many passcode's incorrect - iPhone restored and data etc taken from last update (yesterday) from the cloud (not backed up), lessons have been learnt! Problem - Photos from last year not been picked up from the cloud (approx 10 months ago) Question - If I was to make more space on my device, could I recover from the cloud? OR is that hopefully thinking and it's now gone? I tell you what, any advice would be beyond golden! Kind regards, James
I may be wrong, but it's my understanding that when iCloud updates, it's for what is currently on the phone. So those photos may be lost. Did you have them backed up elsewhere? Like Dropbox, Google+, iTunes, or in My Pictures on your computer? I usually leave iCloud's auto updates turned off, then do it manually as needed for additions. I hope I'm wrong, and you recover your photos. But deleting from your phone won't likely do the trick.