What's new

Restore Problem ! Please Help ! After updating to iOS 7

Ocultist

Reaction score
Hello

After i have updated my iphone to the latest version of iOS i.e iOS7. I am unable to restore with my backup.

So now i have extracted all backup data using DATABACKUP EXTRACTOR. Now i have that SMS FILE with a very big numeric file name.

So now my question is, How do i put that back into my iphone4.

PS : There is NO "var" folder when i browsed with iFUNBOX :(

Hello After i have updated my iphone to the latest version of iOS i.e iOS7. I am unable to restore with my backup. So now i have extracted all backup data using DATABACKUP EXTRACTOR. Now i have that SMS FILE with a very big numeric file name. So now my question is, How do i put that back into my iphone4. PS : There is NO "var" folder when i browsed with iFUNBOX :(
Are you using iTunes 11.1 on your computer, it's required for upgrading to iOS 7 and restoring.

Yes, I am using the latest version of iTunes. I have checked it. I think it is unable to restore because there is NO disk space on my Local disk. But the thing is that, the APPDATA of Apple has taken a total space of 20GB :O I do not know what files to be deleted keeping my backup file safe out there.

Well. I managed to get 10GB space on my disk now.! The restoration is being done! But after the restore, I DO NOT see any files back on my iphone! Please help me !! I am using the latest itunes only. Or else please say me where can i put my previous SMS FILE in the new iOS7 ...!!!