What's new

restore deleted files in iphone

avico

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am sure you can recover deleted files from your hd or any memory location Is it possible to do it at the iPhone?

I found software that make that "dr.fone" but he crashed every time!

Is there anything alternative software?

Thanks for helpers!

Last edited:
With professional tools yes to some extent. On a consumer level, no. If your phone was running from the time that you've deleted the files, the stored area is more than likely overwritten already. If you have a backup of the device when the data was on there, you can restore that backup and it'll be back on your device. Otherwise, there's nothing you can do.

With professional tools yes to some extent. On a consumer level, no. If your phone was running from the time that you've deleted the files, the stored area is more than likely overwritten already. If you have a backup of the device when the data was on there, you can restore that backup and it'll be back on your device. Otherwise, there's nothing you can do.

so why the the program "dr.fone" said that he can to do this
i suggest that look for "dr.fone" in youtube
so you can understand what i talking about

thanks,

I know perfectly well what Dr.Fone is. All utilities alike are a waste of time. The only meaningful way to retrieve the data is using professional tools under the right conditions, or restoring a backup

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I know perfectly well what Dr.Fone is. All utilities alike are a waste of time. The only meaningful way to retrieve the data is using professional tools under the right conditions, or restoring a backup

Which professional tools you mean?
Are you mean to "Ifunbox"?
Please give me example...
Thanks!

I mean physical hardware and software that are not available to the average consumer.

Certain. Otherwise, anyone could buy the equipment, steal a phone and extract everything out of it

Certain. Otherwise, anyone could buy the equipment, steal a phone and extract everything out of it

Which equipment you talking about ?
Please explain to me

Just software alone, you need access to your device's bootrom key to inject a fully re-engineered kernel into your device. If you don't have that, even having the hardware alone is extremely difficult to do. And Apple does not give away bootrom keys like candy from a candy store.