What's new

Restarting Springboard Freeze!

felty04

Reaction score
Just JB iphone 4s after purchasing yesterday. Everything was fine until i was about to reset springbopard with ssb setting at the same time a text message came in causing my iphone to freeze on the restarting springboard and the color wheel underneath, really need to fix asap all help appreciated!

edit : home + power button seemed to work

Good thing! That's what I was going to suggest; usually, a restart or a reset (which is what you did) seem to fix a majority of the iPhone's issues.

Glad you got it sorted.

Marilyn

Now am somehow missing my cydia.apk I don't know I'm android noob crossover lol

felty04 said:
Now am somehow missing my cydia.apk I don't know I'm android noob crossover lol

Anyone have me amswer besides re jailbreak

Anyone have me amswer besides re jailbreak
If a respring or a hard reset doesn't cure it then i think you will have to factory reset the iOS and jailbreak it again. I see your pain.

Are you saying that your Cydia app is missing? Cause I'm afraid I don't know what a "cydia.apk" is...

The only thing Google tells me about cydia.apk is that it may have to do with Android and piracy. But, that can't be true, cause EVERYONE knows that this forum neither condones or helps with piracy.

So, if you can tell us what you mean?

Marilyn

I think the misunderstanding here is that the OP is using Android terminology (apk- Android Application Package File) when referring to an iPhone. :) Felty, are you saying you're missing the Cydia application itself?

enlightened said:
I think the misunderstanding here is that the OP is using Android terminology (apk- Android Application Package File) when referring to an iPhone. :) Felty, are you saying you're missing the Cydia application itself?

Exactly....android noob here. Restored and ReJB

Exactly....android noob here. Restored and ReJB

Enlightened is correct. iOS does not have the apk structure that Android does. I found it very beneficial to install iFunBox and explore the file structure of iOS.