What's new

Reserved mine did not preorder

iCONYK

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how apple stores will work on 24th? I reserved my iPhone and now all reservations are gone. Will there be two lines? One for reserved and one for non reserved? Just curious.

Anyone have an idea how apple stores will work on 24th? I reserved my iPhone and now all reservations are gone. Will there be two lines? One for reserved and one for non reserved? Just curious.

That's how I'm guessing it will work....

reserve you pay and then go in still? or you just hold with out paying? whats he difference?

If it is like the iPad, there will be two lines, one for reserved, and the other for non-reserve, or the walk up purchase.
Reserved is just a hold, no money down.

The reserve line went in first, and apple has your iPhone (iPad in my experience) in the back with your name on it. Tell the employee your name, show your id, swipe card and you are done!

pre order is the same though but you pay before you go? and reserve you dont pay until you go ? i would rather pay before get it over with but either way if you go pick it up you have to show id, but i guess you just skip the huge queue

Did you guys reserve on the Apple Store App? I reserved 2 on my phone with that app for 2 different numbers, I got 2 different confirmation emails, so should I take the emails with me? THey are on my work email account which is not connected to my iPhone (due to the server we use, its java web based mail).

You dont need to bring anything. When you get there they will ask your first and last name and pull up the reservation with that. I personally am bringing my email because I am paranoid! lol