What's new

Repeating calendar alarm ?

Delawaredave

Reaction score
Is there any way to create repeating calendar alarms in apple calendar ?

Instead of just beeping once, I would like the calendar event to repeatedly beep every couple minutes until acknowledged.

I know there are stand alone apps to create repeating alarms (Alarmed! and others) - I am looking for something to act on events inside of my apple calendar.

Thanks !

Is there any way to create repeating calendar alarms in apple calendar ?

Instead of just beeping once, I would like the calendar event to repeatedly beep every couple minutes until acknowledged.

I know there are stand alone apps to create repeating alarms (Alarmed! and others) - I am looking for something to act on events inside of my apple calendar.

Thanks !

You only have the option to remind either a day, hours or at time of event then a second reminder at a chosen time. Other than that no. Not the best iPhone set up. I'm for ever missing mine. All though the alerts on the update are now better I use the loudest one there is and more often than not I hear it. Also I have notifications set on it so should I miss the alert I can see the notification.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

How long can a sound be ?

Maybe crazy, but could I record a "sound" that has a buzzer, minute of silence, buzzer again, minute of silence, etc ?

How long can a sound be ?

Maybe crazy, but could I record a "sound" that has a buzzer, minute of silence, buzzer again, minute of silence, etc ?

Not unless you download an app to do that no

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Yes - but I'm trying to stay within Apple calendar - CalenGoo is an additional calendar ?

I have 4s and Siri won't integrate with another calendar, right ?

Calengoo uses the apple calendar, so what you do in the apple calendar shows up in calengoo and what you do in calengoo shows up in apple calendar. The support from the developer is absolutely fantastic.

Hope this helps,
HiddenPuppy