What's new

Remove PkgBackUp group from contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and i don't want any of these PkgBackup in my device anymore. My trouble now is that i've save the backup in my contacts before i upgrade the iOS, an ofcourse i backed up my phone in itunes before upgrade, so after upgrading the iOS, i restore my backup which was restored with the PkgBackup as a group in my contacts. When i downloaded and installed PkgBackup from cydia, i directed PkgBackup to my contacts to find the backup files, unfortunately, it couldn't restore, anyway i intalled all my cydia apps and tweaks and that's not my concern now. Now i want to get rid of that PkgBackup group contacts out from my contacts, when i sync the phone with itunes, in contact tab itunes will not list PkgBackup there, and on my phone contact also, there is no option to delete that PkgBackup group form there. Actually when i open my contact book on my phone i'm having
All contacts and right down of it i'm having PkgBackup group. I've open that PkgBackup group an deleted all entries inthere thinking that one it's empty PkgBackup group will desapear by it's own, but not, it's still there. So i'm wondering if somebody facing the same troubles as i do. If yes is there a cure for it or not. Because actually if i restore my backup from my computer it will restore the PkgBackup contact as well, as the PkgBackup contact is still present in my latest backup of my device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

login to icloud in icloud.com go to contacts and highlight the group pkgbackup data. on the left bottom there is setting icon where you can delete. Good luck
I never cared but it bothered me because the new contacts of mine have been deleted.

This is an old thread, started in 2011. The OP hasn‘t been back since 4 years, and his problem has certainly been solved by now. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.