What's new

Regard deleting photo

Wise11

Reaction score
Hi

I have error in iPhone 7 .I have some photos( not all )in my mobile not appearing delete mark.why

See picture under .no delete mark why

I want to help me

Attachments

• 20170423_182730.jpg
    20170423_182730.jpg
    694.5 KB · Views: 552
If l have understood you correctly, some of your photos are not allowing you to delete them, if that is correct.

I recommend that you first try a reset.
That it is done by pressing the volume down button and off button at the same time, until the screen goes black.
Your iPhone will restart and need the password.

Then try again with your photo delete. And see if it works

Reactions: 933
If l have understood you correctly, some of your photos are not allowing you to delete them, if that is correct.

I recommend that you first try a reset.
That it is done by pressing the volume down button and off button at the same time, until the screen goes black.
Your iPhone will restart and need the password.

Then try again with your photo delete. And see if it works
Hi

Thank you

Still I turned off nothing change

Why

I did not mean turn off and on, l meant a reset, yes!

If that is so then l suspect that the photos that you can not delete were not taken by you.

Hi

I have error in iPhone 7 .I have some photos( not all )in my mobile not appearing delete mark.why

See picture under .no delete mark why

I want to help me
Did you sync those photos from your computer through iTunes? If so, you'll have to connect to iTunes on your computer and, on the computer, uncheck the photos you synced to the iPhone. Then, when you sync, the photos should disappear.

I did not mean turn off and on, l meant a reset, yes!

If that is so then l suspect that the photos that you can not delete were not taken by you.

Thanks

Not important take by who

The problem why delete mark appear to some photos and not appear for some photos

Did you sync those photos from your computer through iTunes? If so, you'll have to connect to iTunes on your computer and, on the computer, uncheck the photos you synced to the iPhone. Then, when you sync, the photos should disappear.
Thanks
I do not understand. Please explain

How to set from settings ?

I have some photos no appear delete mark .?

I want solution for ever .explain

Last edited:
Did you connect your iPhone to the computer, open iTunes and import the images to your iPhone that way? If so, you won't get the option to remove them on your iPhone. You'll have to connect your iPhone to the computer and iTunes once more and deselect them.

This will show more information:
Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices

Did you connect your iPhone to the computer, open iTunes and import the images to your iPhone that way? If so, you won't get the option to remove them on your iPhone. You'll have to connect your iPhone to the computer and iTunes once more and deselect them.

This will show more information:
Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices
Every time I have to connect with laptop hard for me.every photo in my mobile when I want to delete I have to connect with a laptop. Impossible

Give me another solution

Hi, I asked if these photos that have no delete were taken by you. And you say it is not important, why do you say that?
The people on here are trying to help YOU

Hi, I asked if these photos that have no delete were taken by you. And you say it is not important, why do you say that?
The people on here are trying to help YOU
Hi dear sorry for that I apologise

Photos not taken by me .photos I received via WhatsApp not deletable