What's new

Reduced battery life in iOS 9

xrayeyes

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around but have just been snowed under with job and family life! Anyways, I'm usually the first to discount battery issues after a new iOS upgrade due to the usual suspects. However, this is the first time in my four years and three phones of having battery issues after an iOS upgrade. I had great battery life on my iphone6 but after upgrading to iOS9 or 9.01 (they came so close together) my battery life....well....sucks!!! I was getting close to two days with one charge and now only one. I have researched and also have turned off everything I can but still only one day after normal usage.

The battery usage setting says that the phone and messaging are the main culprits but I don't feel like I've used them more than normal. Darn Facebook uses their usual amount even in thebackground. Has anyone else had any issues? U guys that run beta releases...are u seeing any fixes?

Try running settings>general>reset>reset all settings you will have to reconfigure your phone settings after this but things like contacts messages etc stay intact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk