What's new

Redsn0w stuck waiting to reboot

henryramos13

Reaction score
Redsn0w is stuck on waiting for reboot and my iphone dosent reboot can someone help me

Um ive downloaded redsn0w 0.9.10b1 redsn0w 0.9.10b2 and redsn0w 0.9.10b3 my ios is 5.0.1

I dont have internet connection so will that be a problem

Make sure you have the file named "boot-ipt4g" together with your redsn0w.
And also, if you're using Windows 7, make sure to run the redsn0w program under administrator account.

I do that and i have boot-ipt4g but when i dont choose an ipsw it ends up sayin error with shsh blobs and when i choose one it says waiting for reboot and it ends up stuck there

If you're fine with 5.0.1 restore. Then do restore to iOS 5.0.1.
Apple is not signing up anymore 4.3.5 firmware, so you cannot downgrade from that.

- Restore to Official Firmware First with 5.0.1 -> This is only good for iPhones that are Factory unlocked. (not for those software & gevey unlocked)
- After restoring to 5.0.1 in iTunes proceed now with redsn0w 0.9.10b4 jailbreaking. (Make sure to select first again the IPSW).
- It should work fine now.

^ I overlooked that part...

You cannot have a clean restore in iTunes if you don't have an internet connection.

But how do i get my shsh blobs for ios 5.0.1 i tried tinyumbrella but it just opens a black little box and then it closes.

But how do i get my shsh blobs for ios 5.0.1 i tried tinyumbrella but it just opens a black little box and then it closes.

You don't really need to worry for shsh blobs to restore, because 5.0.1 is still being signed. You can always save those later on with tinyumbrella.

Is your phone factory unlocked or do you rely on an unlock? We need to know so as to give you the right instructions.