What's new

Redirecting

tonyo1242

Reaction score
Everytime I open safari to espn or I open the bleacher report app, I keeps getting redirected to the App Store to download this connect app. Is there any way I can get rid of this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime I open safari to espn or I open the bleacher report app, I keeps getting redirected to the App Store to download this connect app. Is there any way I can get rid of this problem?

Have you tried force closing Safari? To do so swipe up on the screen with four fingers to reveal the multitasking bar then swipe up on the thumbnail above the Safari icon to close it. Let us know if this helps. You can also access the multi tasking bar by double tapping the home button.

Thank you, but it's still doing the same thing. It seems like my phone(iPhone 5s) has a virus. Any other suggestions?

Thank you, but it's still doing the same thing. It seems like my phone(iPhone 5s) has a virus. Any other suggestions?

It's a recent development by some advertisers; they've figured out a way to make Safari make you go to the AppStore.

There really is nothing you can do except (1) avoid the site that has these ads or (2) contact the site webmaster to see if they can remove the ads.

The good news, if that's how to look at it, is that it is not your iPad. It's just [spit] advertisers...

Marilyn

Ok thank you