What's new

recovering deleted photos on iphone 4s??? need rescue squad help mayday help mayday

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_amin1

Reaction score
ok heres the story so i took some pictures on my iphone 4s i didnt back them up or connect to itunes during that time so there not backed up anywhere. i also didnt have i cloud to be backed up. is there an app or program i can download that will recover them.
before i get be raided on my stupid decision i just need positive help i have very important civil lawsuit that pictures will be used for in evidence.
even if i have to pay i will do it i need help xda community save me

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the iPhone does not have a Trash can, per se. Once you delete the photo(s) from the Photo app, they are gone. There is no recovery.

With no backup, either in iCloud or in iTunes, or no prior sync, there is no way to get them back.

Sorry.

Marilyn

Photo Library is simply a pointer to all the photos on your device. As such you can't delete from there. You have to go to the camera roll to actually delete the photo since that is where the photo is stored.

In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover photos from iPhone

How to Recover lost iphone data with Software?
Luckily, there are many software applications that can help you recover iphone data.

Tips:All you iphone/ipod/ipad lost data have sync to iTunes.You can recover iTunes lost data,including SMS,contact,photo,video,music,call list,app and so on.

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Data Recovery for iphone/ipod/ipad,you also can ...................including video,music,photo and other files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your input; we always appreciate members participating in forum discussion and helping each other out.

However, this is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (the member asked the question in April 2012).

Therefore, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.