What's new

Recover deleted pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuber

Reaction score
Hi I had to do a software update on my iphone 4 as i was having connection problems and when i came back to check after 30 mins it had an error on the screen. it then came up with a message to to reset the phone to factory setting and after that i have not been able to find my photos except the ones which i had previously backed up

is their anyway i could recover these pics? and willing to do anything to the phone as am not to bothered what happens to the photo but need those photos.

thanks

Since iTunes has reset your iOS to factory default, I think that iTunes format your hard disk in the process, all you could really get back now are from your backup. If they are not in your backup, then too bad. In the next coming iOS, we will not have to lose our pictures anymore.

If you sync your iPhone with iTunes every once in a while, there’s a strong chance that the last backup that iTunes took of your iPhone has those special data that you want back. In case you regularly backup your iPhone with iTunes, you probably recover deleted photos from iPhone .

While we welcome your wilingness to help your fellow members, this thread is almost 3 1/2 years old and the original participants have moved on.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.