What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

Is Hungary very far away? Are those wind generators I see in the distance near the smoke?
Hungary is just a few km from my location. I was about here (x) when I took this photo. The wind generators are on the hills between the lake and Sopron, I think (that's what it looks like) - see line. I don't think the fire was near them. I guess it was somewhere near Sopron, behind the hills.
When I'm going to Pamhagen, the road is next to the border, at one point (arrow). I'm cycling there quite often. That's not even 5 km from my house.
image.jpeg

Apple Maps

Last edited:
Hungary is just a few km from my location. I was about here (x) when I took this photo. The wind generators are on the hills between the lake and Sopron, I think (that's what it looks like) - see line. I don't think the fire was near them. I guess it was somewhere near Sopron, behind the hills.
When I'm going to Pamhagen, the road is next to the boarder, at one point (arrow). I'm cycling there quite often. That's not even 5 km from my house.
View attachment 27079
Apple Maps
Thank you.

Two different Apple Stores in one day. I have a problem [emoji848][emoji15][emoji28].
b739b522453e1188542472243c553cb6.jpg

62072a9ea9a73e8612cff3d19b645998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margarethaweg, progress:
The first house gets it's roof, there's a second house, and a road, more or less.
image.jpeg

Sure. Why not?

If the road goes to Berlin and Berlin win the Olympic's in 2028 you will have one of the first photos.
Might be worth a lot of dosh. Frame it and put it on your wall, you never know, what the future brings.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.