What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

It looks great, even though it's not finished yet.
Except for finishing the roof covering on the west stands, not much will change in this view between now and the completion of construction except the erection of the main scoreboard.

View from my school's entrance
4a613ffe34300df46a13afa8906d56a2.jpg

With the right car model you can open and close the windows from your iPhone. Time to upgrade.;)
As long as this car works, I'll keep it. It's 8 years now, and I love my Easter egg. :)

On the other hand: if you give me the money for a new car, I might be able to forget that I like my car. ;)

As long as this car works, I'll keep it. It's 8 years now, and I love my Easter egg. :)

On the other hand: if you give me the money for a new car, I might be able to forget that I like my car. ;)
If I do, though, you'll have to take delivery in Canada.

The way home would take ages, I guess, especially if I'd drive it to Austria. And I think I'd have to pay customs too.

I'll stick with my "old" car. :)
Yes, you can keep it until the Apple car comes to market.:)

I was in Hungary this afternoon, in the middle of thunder with heavy rain. While waiting to be able to leave the car, I took these pictures:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I think the second one shows the situation better than the first. That's water in front of the second car, not a reflection.
The images are partially blurry, because the rain was streaming down the windows.
Some of the streets were flooded, and certainly a few cellars too.