What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

David Gerrold, author of the Star Trek episode "The Trouble With Tribbles.".
image.jpeg

The ribbons with the footprint are official ribbons issued by the convention. Those without the footprint are private ribbons produced and given away by other members. They're not serious ribbons but are meant to be fun.

The one that says I voted refers to the site selection voting for the location of the 2017 Worldcon.

The past Hugo winner means he's won a Hugo award at a previous Worldcon.

The first ribbon under the membership badge means he's one of the guests of honor.

The program participant ribbon means he's part of several program items.

Last edited:
The ribbons with the footprint are official ribbons issued by the convention. Those without the footprint are private ribbons produced and given away by other members. They're not serious ribbons but are meant to be fun.

The one that says I voted refers to the site selection voting for the location of the 2017 Worldcon.

The past Hugo winner means he's one a Hugo award at a previous Worldcon.

The first ribbon under the membership badge means he's one of the guests of honor.

The program participant ribbon means he's part of several program items.
Thank you!

I really like the quote above his membership badge. I can't read the name below it, but it looks like it's his own. :)

Last edited:
Hey, that's mean! You're just trying to make me feel sorry for you (which this emoji would successfully do otherwise). I've just read on iPadForums that you have many of these in your backyard, so:
No, I won't send him to you. :p
Besides, he's used to seeing me taking pictures, it's possible that he'll be scared of you. ;)

Hey, that's mean! You're just trying to make me feel sorry for you (which this emoji would successfully do otherwise). I've just read on iPadForums that you have many of these in your backyard, so:
No, I won't send him to you. :p
Besides, he's used to seeing me taking pictures, it's possible that he'll be scared of you. ;)
I could use the students fron the Scifan Squirrel Training Academy to act as my helpers. He won't be afraid of them. :)

When I took this photo, it was because the road between Apetlon and Frauenkirchen was closed, due to shooting. When I took a look at the image at home, I noticed that there's something wrong. :D
image.jpeg