What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

3DFC99D4-ABD2-4DE5-9E2C-2C17349F8E28.jpeg

What was the date code on it? Hope everyone was ok
It should visible be somewhere on the tyre. My son’s car is a little bit more than a year old, so the tyres should be okay.

My daughter and I were in the car, and we both are well. It wasn’t as bad as I had expected. Although the car wanted to go left, I could steer it into the service lane without major problems.

Last edited:
There will be a 4 digit number the first two numbers will be between 01 and 52, the second two numbers will be the last two digits of the year, for instance you might see 3217 which translates to week 32 of 2017 for the manufacturing date.

Always know the age and I recommend never going beyond 5 years however much tread you have on the tire, at least it's what I've always done.

There will be a 4 digit number the first two numbers will be between 01 and 52, the second two numbers will be the last two digits of the year, for instance you might see 3217 which translates to week 32 of 2017 for the manufacturing date.

Always know the age and I recommend never going beyond 5 years however much tread you have on the tire, at least it's what I've always done.
The number is 0616.

I’ve heard about the number and the recommended age of tyres when I had drivers’ orientation and safety training, a few years ago. Voluntarily. I’d recommend this to every driver, no matter how long ago they’ve got their driving license. You might hear something you didn’t know before, and you learn by practice how your car behaves in certain situations.