What's new

Quiz: Do you really know your iPhone?

david.pena

Reaction score
Just came across this quiz titled. "Do you really know your iPhone?" Unlike other similar trivia which quiz you on history, this one is about iPhone usability. Fun stuff.

Questions:

1. How can you tell a 3G iPhone from 3GS without turning it on?
2. Which setting you have to tweak to turn off all cellular data on your phone?
3. What is the fastest way to find an App?

Tell us your score!

Last edited:
Where to get the app? In the app store? If yes I would be happy to get it an evaluate my poor knowledge about my device.

Dude i dont need to take a test to know im learning something new about this awesone device every day.

And thats why I like it !

I know my iPhone cause my name is on it
And I have the password....lol....

Where to get the app? In the app store? If yes I would be happy to get it an evaluate my poor knowledge about my device.

BAB.... after being a member of this forum for the last couple of months, you of all people seem to have the most knowledge of this device!!! :D

Guys I am so sorry, I had posted the quiz without a link. Please se the link, take the quiz, and impress us with your score!!!!

Thanks.

I know that if I make a video, and watch it while the video is playing I can take snap shots of moments in the video by pressing the home and power buttons at the same time.

I know that I can clip my iphone to my back pack and walk and tape videos like a spy cam.

I know that black is the better color because the camera is less noticeable.

I know that if I put my ip4 in an otter box type case I dont and haven't gotten one drop call since august 2010. go figure.

I know about the FC8 battery pack I found on ebay (in white) does that same thing with no dropped calls plus gives my iphone 4 a 72% extra charge.

I also know that phones with sim cards are less likely to be wire tapped unlike verizon, notice verizon has sim card type phones, but wont admit that, and their iphone doesnt have a sim card.

I also know that if you get any cellular phone or any electronic device for that matter, wet, if you turn it off right away and let it sit for 2 weeks it will be like you never got it wet. I dont suggest you test that, but its happened to me and I knew that and did that and my device was fine.

I know from experience that having a recording device app, can help in devorces, at work at the doctor (being u need to record what the Dr says so you can play what they say for future ref or other Dr's. It is not illegal to record other people if you are recording them secretly. It is illegal to record if your device is in a room and you are not.

I also know last but not least there is no such thing as a dropped text.

Every person should know that the police responds faster if you dial 911 and dont speak.

Also that little hole at the top of the iphone is a noise canceling mic. if you didnt know.