What's new

Question on possible stolen iPhone 4s

I dont see why any one in their right mind would do that unless there is endless problems or something wrong with that 4S.. is your iphone 4 factory unlocked?

Really sounds dodgy this to be fair as another user posted get apple to check it out when the swap happens make it in a apple store

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I backed my 4 up last night but wont have time to switch everything over till Friday at the earliest. I'll call Apple/AT&T again with the IMEI# to verify every things is legit and not lost/stolen before I switch it over.

is your phone white and his black?!!? And hes letting you hold onto the phone until you switch everything over? Man he must be trustworthy or know where you live....

is your phone white and his black?!!? And hes letting you hold onto the phone until you switch everything over? Man he must be trustworthy or know where you live....

Nope both are black. And i just called Apple, and they said it was all free and clear.

Nickz28ss said:
I just finished switching everything over and jailbreaking it. And its all working as it should.

Well what ever his reasons were it sounds like a win win situation and those are rare enough so congrats! Glad it worked out for the both of you! Restores my hope in the human condition ;)