What's new

Purchased ringtones

sheri221

Reaction score
I purchased ringtones and they were on my phone for a few weeks and now they are gone. Can someone tell me where they are and how to get them back!!

1. Make sure that "Sync ringtones" is selected in the Ringtones tab for your iPhone in iTunes.
  2. Sync your iPhone and allow the sync to complete.
  3. If still unresolved, deselect "Sync ringtones" and click Apply.
  4. After the sync finishes, select "Sync ringtones" again and click Apply.

I looked everywhere for Sync I tunes on my phone and couldn't find it anywhere. Where do I find the ringtone tab for my I phone in iTunes? I am very computer illiterate. Any more help would be much appreciated.

I dont like the look of new itunes, its confusing. It should be located where the music tab is, all the way to the top.

I dont like the look of new itunes, its confusing. It should be located where the music tab is, all the way to the top.

I still can't find it. I am new to iPhones and iTunes. I purchased a ringtone my phone and want it on my wife's phone, but can't get it, I do not see any of these settings for ringtones, only for music. Can see purchases of music and books but not that ringtone.

These instructions are for those that sync their phone by connecting to a pc rather than wirelessly.
Open itunes on your computer, plug your phone in to the computer. At the top of the window you will see iphone. Click on that. The top line will say things like content, apps, photos, etc. Look for tones, thowe are your purchased ringtones. Click on that and look at the settings. Tell it to sync the tones to your iphone. Check all the other settings to be sure you are syncing what you want. Now click on the sync button.