What's new

Purchased apps

paul2011

Reaction score
Have just noticed if I press updates in the app store it shows all the purchased apps, even deleted ones. Can I clear this in any way? Don't want some people to know where I've been!

Really sorry for starting a new thread, have just seen a similar question elsewhere,

Paul

Last edited:
Looks like your married then :).

Have your own userlog on then you can avoid such issues ;)

CP

Happily married and would like to stay that way! I take it they can't be removed then

No way to remove them. I would imagine apple will create some sort of filtering system in the future but I don't see a delete option becoming available.

What apps could you have downloaded that would get you in trouble with the mrs? The app store is fairly conservative...

No way to remove them. I would imagine apple will create some sort of filtering system in the future but I don't see a delete option becoming available.

What apps could you have downloaded that would get you in trouble with the mrs? The app store is fairly conservative...

I think that it's not the type of apps but the amount of money spent in the apple apps store, mrs might not be happy about that :)