What's new

protection for iPhone 7

Going to use protection

• Case

• Naked

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I will go for a spigen clear and this one....it's ordered. Love leather....usually like a flip case but going to try just a back case this time...
e100e7e443a806706462736b1f699a36.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never used a leather case but for some reason I feel like my 7 should be in one lol. How does a leather case usually hold up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never used a leather case but for some reason I feel like my 7 should be in one lol. How does a leather case usually hold up?

Leather can discolour as it absorbs oils from the skin, but if well cared for will last much longer than a plastic or fake leather case.

Ok. How would u keep the case clean?

You can wipe off anything on the surface of a leather case, but the oils that soak into the leather will always be there. Do not buy a leather case expecting the colour and finish to remain pristine in normal use.

You can wipe off anything on the surface of a leather case, but the oils that soak into the leather will always be there. Do not buy a leather case expecting the colour and finish to remain pristine in normal use.

I'm not. Just want one that'll age nicely.

Update on the leather case, this one arrived and must say I am very pleased with it. I have had a leather case before a much softer flip one, I used for 4 years. It did wear eventually. This one is a much harder leather and looks really tough. There is no give in it all so I don't think this one will absorb. The colour is very rich almost burgundy. Smells wonderful and feels lovely in the hand. I think I will just wipe it down with a damp cloth. It has also got protection for the face keeps it off the table when face down. Like you I just thought iphone 7 deserved leather....

Update on the leather case, this one arrived and must say I am very pleased with it. I have had a leather case before a much softer flip one, I used for 4 years. It did wear eventually. This one is a much harder leather and looks really tough. There is no give in it all so I don't think this one will absorb. The colour is very rich almost burgundy. Smells wonderful and feels lovely in the hand. I think I will just wipe it down with a damp cloth. It has also got protection for the face keeps it off the table when face down. Like you I just thought iphone 7 deserved leather....

What brand leather case did you get?

I usually go with Spigen, good quality, nice look and fit. I usually experiment a bit with different cases but end up using some type of slim case from them.