What's new

Problems

patriotsfanbs

Reaction score
I'm having problems on the lock screen once i slide my finger through it to unlock it it either lags and goes half way or it doesn't unlock at all. Also the screen will not center itself anymore. iPhone 4s I'm new to this so forgive me of I'm writing this in the wrong spot

Patriot, welcome to iPF.net! I'm sure a Mod will chime in here shortly & get your post moved to the correct section, not a problem though. :) I'm just gonna start w/ the basics... have you already tried rebooting your phone? Sometimes the simplest things can fix the most annoying problems.

I'm having problems on the lock screen once i slide my finger through it to unlock it it either lags and goes half way or it doesn't unlock at all. Also the screen will not center itself anymore. iPhone 4s I'm new to this so forgive me of I'm writing this in the wrong spot

Is this a new phone, under warranty? (Note to self: YES, since it's a 4S!!) Perform a hard reset -- Google it -- and see what happens. No fix, then take it back for a replacement!

EWyatt said:
Is this a new phone, under warranty? (Note to self: YES, since it's a 4S!!) Perform a hard reset -- Google it -- and see what happens. No fix, then take it back for a replacement!

Well it's fine now but if it occurs again I'll try that

Well it's fine now if it occurs again I'll try that thanks