What's new

Problem with tether 4.2.10 Verizon

Sabruui said:
I have seven gigs left. Would that be enough or would I still have to clear up more.

No that's plenty enough. Try this.

1. go to computer
2. local disk
3. windows
4. system32
5. drivers
6. etc
7. open host in notepad. Look for something like this 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com, or 127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com. Delete this line and save the file.

Try recovery mode and see if this work for you.

I'm going to assume you just didn't even read anything that I've posted besides the first one.

My phone is in RECOVERY loop. Rejailbreaking does not work. Your first method would have never worked since I'm not even on the device itself yet. I've TRIED DFU mode before and that has failed. Recovery mode won't even detect the device.

1st you never mention that you was on a recovery loop. Please visit your first post!

2nd been rude is not the way to fix YOUR problems, after all is your problem.

Seat back and relax... somebody will help for sure.

Try recovery mode and see if this work for you.

I'm going to assume you just didn't even read anything that I've posted besides the first one.

My phone is in RECOVERY loop. Rejailbreaking does not work. Your first method would have never worked since I'm not even on the device itself yet. I've TRIED DFU mode before and that has failed. Recovery mode won't even detect the device.

1st you never mention that you was on a recovery loop. Please visit your first post!

2nd been rude is not the way to fix YOUR problems, after all is your problem.

Seat back and relax... somebody will help for sure.

Yeah, I noticed that. Truly sorry about that too. Thanks for trying to help though. I think the one that other guy suggested is working since it's actually recovering... But I've had problems with just doing that...

Sabruui said:
I have seven gigs left. Would that be enough or would I still have to clear up more.

No that's plenty enough. Try this.

1. go to computer
2. local disk
3. windows
4. system32
5. drivers
6. etc
7. open host in notepad. Look for something like this 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com, or 127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com. Delete this line and save the file.

Thank you SO much for all your help. It finally restored and is now doing everything it's supposed to. Without you and these forums I don't know what I'd do!

Again, thank you SO much. Now I can leave this Barnes and Nobles... After this slow connection restores it all...

Sabruui said:
Yeah, I noticed that. Truly sorry about that too. Thanks for trying to help though. I think the one that other guy suggested is working since it's actually recovering... But I've had problems with just doing that...

So it's working so far? Good. If it works let us know!

Sabruui said:
Thank you SO much for all your help. It finally restored and is now doing everything it's supposed to. Without you and these forums I don't know what I'd do!

Again, thank you SO much. Now I can leave this Barnes and Nobles... After this slow connection restores it all...

Your very welcome! I'm glad we could help! :D

I always try recovery mode and if that don't work then DFU is the only way out.

No worries, we are glad you have everything back and running and I understand how stressful is when our toys crash or don't work properly.

Glad that darkstar2007 got you going and stick with you till the end... after all we do enjoy helping and is a personal satisfaction.

iFrog said:

No worries, we are glad you have everything back and running and I understand how stressful is when our toys crash or don't work properly.

Glad that darkstar2007 got you going and stick with you till the end... after all we do enjoy helping and is a personal satisfaction.

+1. Yep! Makes you feel good to help people! :)

iFrog said:

+1...