What's new

Problem with iphone 2g 3.1.3

sean1

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a problem with my iphone 2g 3.1.3 . It was jailbroken before some years. Yesterday I deleted cydia and restarted the phone. Now when I turn on the phone it show me the apple and turn off after some 5 min. I tried to install cydia again, but it stopped on activation on this video
9:13 . Please for some help. Sorry if my topic is not for here

Have you tried this tutorial? If you follow all the steps, you should end up with a functioning iPhone running the latest iOS version it's capable of running. TUTORIAL - Failsafe method to restore the current version of IOS
The tutorial should work unless there is an underlying hardware fault. Unfortunately, Apple no longer services the original iPhone.

Last edited:
Itunes don't find my phone. Any another suggestions ?

Again doesn't work

I made 2 videos

Hi, I connect it to computer, but Itunes show me this message:

"The iPHONE software could not be contacted"

Google shows me that this error is from host. I add

74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com
#127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com

But doesn't works

Open the browser on your computer and try opening a random website. Then try connecting to the iTunes Store.

If that's not possible, there's a problem with your internet connection.

Last edited:
Now iphone works perfect.

If someone has this problem The iPHONE software could not be contacted ,he must download the lastest version of Itunes and problem will be fixed

Now iphone works perfect.

If someone has this problem The iPHONE software could not be contacted ,he must download the lastest version of Itunes and problem will be fixed
The problem of not being able to connect to the Apple servers and having the update fail can also be caused by too many people trying to update at the same time, like just after a major iOS update. This can happen even if you have the latest version of iTunes. In this case, waiting a few hours or till the next day will usually solve the problem.

Last edited: