What's new

Problem with Flash iphone5

cindeeberry

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing early flash?

My flash goes off early... then the camera takes the picture and it is severly underexposed and dark. Anyone understand this issue?

Cindee Berry

Have just tried taking a few dozen shots using the flash, and everything seems OK with mine. Sorry :(

I;m having the same problem. iphone 5, black. when i take a picture with flash on, the camera is under exposed because the flash from the LED is too early

****Solved it***** just turned the phone off and back on and works like a charm

****Solved it***** just turned the phone off and back on and works like a charm

I had the same problem. Power cycling it as you suggested worked for mine too. Wonder how many other poor devils out there are struggling like I did before I looked on here.

Bossman

Also, have you tried any of the other camera apps available like Pro Camera? Yeah, they do cost a little but I've typically found the apps to produce better pictures periodically.

Of course I'm also on the 4S, haven't gotten the 5 yet, so take that suggestion with a grain of salt.

I discovered the same problem last night when I was attempting to take photos in the dark. Thank goodness I found this site to fix this. I powered off and on my phone and now it works great. Thanks!

I wonder how many poor devils are out there trying to sort it out like I did before I read this forum?

Bossman