What's new

Printing from iphone

amhilal

Reaction score
From new user to all forums members, I need an application which i can print and setup printer thru that apps and then I can print from my iPhone
Regard

Last edited:
If you have a wireless printer assigned to a network and you are logged into that network it works great. Wifi rocks!!!

Thanks for your help, but what about install and setup the printer at iPhone ?
And which apps I can used for printing?

Regards

I have only printed emails. Hit the crooked arrow key at bottom of the page and print is one option.

I have only printed emails. Hit the crooked arrow key at bottom of the page and print is one option.

When I do this while on my home network I only get a message "No AirPrint Printers Found." However, I'm not actually using a wireless printer, but a wireless print server attached to a wired printer. I wouldn't think that it would make any difference. I was also under the impression that an AirPrint compatible printer was necessary. I've heard that there are some apps that claim to do this with non AirPrint printers, but the reviews indicate that they're not very reliable.

You might be correct. I had just set up a new printer for my mom (HP 6510 I think), and we printed an emial from my phone just fine first try. However, I just tried it at my house with an older HP 6500 and I get the same Airprint Printer error. Looking on HP site, they do specify now if their printers are eprint capable for printing from mobile devices. Imagine that lol..

I get the same Airprint Printer error.
According to my experience I use before an apps name Mobile Toolz you can find it at apple store your mobile thru this apps you can setup a lot of printers type and also you can print thru your iPhone ....
I used HP 1320 printer used it as network printer attached to my router with IP Address, so after install your printer ... You can start printing ......
If any has other experience to share it with us we'll be great full
Regards

You can only AirPrint using AirPrint compatible printers. Epsom and HP are the only two that do AirPrint compatibility at present. It doesn't matter if you download 100 apps claiming to be able to print via your iPhone as none will work unless you have an AirPrint printer. Simples!

I suggest you go to the apple website and type in AirPrint in the help section where you will find compatible printers.

iHolophyte

Go to the printer pref. and find option iprint. Once you activate that then your phone should be able to find the printer.
I have HP1536 dn and it works great with both ipad and iphone.
I hope that helps.