Preorder Status and Accessories

Murrgh

Reaction score
What does your preorder status say?!

What to include...

Date Ordered:
Time Ordered:
Order Status:

For me, I ordered the second preorders were allowed on Verizon's Website and my order was stuck at Processing for the past few days, but I got a tracking number today! (9/17/12 @ 2:34PM!)

Last edited:
As of tonight my preorder status still says processing order. I know some people's order is preparing for shipment, hope my status changes soon.

Mine is still stuck on, "We received your order and it is in process." :(

I ordered through a rep (AT&T) yesterday and STILL have not received an email conforming this process of this order. I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned. Anyone else experiencing this same unusual situation??

blessed said:
I ordered through a rep (AT&T) yesterday and STILL have not received an email conforming this process of this order. I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned. Anyone else experiencing this same unusual situation??

Update: just spoke with them (couldn't take the pressure of not knowing) here's what I was told;
The orders places on yesterday have NOT yet been processed. They will get to them today and tomorrow. So, I'm wondering does that mean that all the Apple orders and Verizon orders are now in FRONT of us because they (AT&T) only "took" the orders and not actually "processed" them? :-(
And second; I didn't receive an email confirmation because the rep did not correctly input my email address. Which means that a confirmation was sent to someone else. (double sad face) :-( :-(

So sorry. Never saw the "Verizon" header.

No worries at all, we're just trying to prepare for the arrival of iPhone 5. I see that you posted and hope that all works our for you and AT&T. Good luck..I have to wait for my Verizon contract to expire on October 16 to order, but by the looks of it, it may be on back order.

Mine still says they received my order and it is in process. I got my e-mail confirmation Friday morning at 8:16 am EST with delivery by 9/21. Black 16 GB

Last edited:
That's what mine said to by the 21st I'm with Verizon I ordered mine at 2:01 central time

i ordered my black 16gb on friday at 6:50am, still says 9/21 delivery date. iphones can import google contacts right?

i ordered my black 16gb on friday at 6:50am, still says 9/21 delivery date. iphones can import google contacts right?

Yes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I ordered mine the second it was available on Verizonwireless.com and it still says "processing" :( they better not screw me! lol

I ordered mine the second it was available on Verizonwireless.com and it still says "processing" :( they better not screw me! lol

Mine just switched to, " Your order has been sent for processing."

And I also ordered the second I could.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2